Take control of dry itchy skin today! 💯
Lather up with a nourishing bath bar made with soothing Hemp Seed Oil. Soothes and moisturizes.
Top Five Reasons To Use PATROL HEMP SEED OIL SOAP
1. Nourishes The Skin: Healthy looking skin comes from deep nourishment, Patrol Hemp Seed Oil soap is high in: magnesium, potassium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, omega-3, omega-6, polyunsaturated fats, and vitamin E. These elements combine to nourish the skin on a very deep level resulting in a healthy relaxed look.
2. Soothes Irritated Skin: Patrol Hemp Seed Oil bar soap, helps to soothe, tired, and irritated skin. Showering with Patrol Hemp Bar Soap can help to relieve tightness in the skin. Soothing irritated skin to make you more comfortable and relaxed. Your skin feels comfortable and relaxed because Patrol Hemp Seed Oil Soap does not strip natural oils from the body.
3. Treats Skin Rashes & Acne: Using Patrol Hemp Seed Oil Bar Soap is an excellent way to treat skin rashes and acne. Because of the higher levels of hydration properties, Patrol Bar Soap has more moisturizing ability. Add to that the fact that Patrol Bar Soap won’t clog your pores and you’ve got an effective treatment for unsightly acne and annoying rashes.
4. Too Much Sun? Patrol Hemp Seed Oil soap has the added benefit of soothing skin that has had too much sun. Showers can be painful after a day on the court, at the beach or any situation that gets skin sunburned. Hemp Seed Oil Soap calms the skin and helps skin feel better faster.
5. Balances The PH: Regardless of skin type Skin Patrol Hemp Seed Oil is a perfect companion for bath or shower. The fatty acid profile of Hemp Seed Oil Soap by Patrol is designed to mimic skin.So for oil, dry or combination skin it is capable of slowing down oxidation caused by free radicals.
What Can I Expect From Skin Patrol Hemp Seed OIl Soap?
- Clean relaxed skin, comfortable without feeling dry or being tight.
- Helps heal sunburned skin
- Anti aging helps skin look younger longer
- Good for acne and acne scars
Cannabis Sativa: Hemp Seed Oil in Skin Patrol Soap Bar helps to alleviate dryness, redness, rashes, sore and irritated skin. It is rich in Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids. Which are known to reducing inflammation and promote skin health? Hemp Seed Oil is non-toxic, natural, and anti-bacterial.
Mint Oil: Is anti-septic, astringent beneficial for acne, dermatitis, eczema,, and has insect repelling properties.
Shea Butter: Shea butter is used to help moisturize, nourish, and soothe the skin. It creates softness and can aid in skin hydration preventing dryness. Shea butter hydrates, plumps, fades scars, has no known toxicity. Is non-comedogenic and will not clog pores. Shea butter in Skin Patrol Hemp Seed Oil Soap , helps maintain skin for a healthy life long appearance.
Vitamin E: In Patrol Soap is directly absorbed into the skin.It promotes blood circulation, naturally inhibits skin disorders while keeping skin moist, effectively fights off melanin deposits, and provides anti-inflammatory protection.
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.