Skin Patrol Bar Soap Activated Charcoal
- In stock
Pores trapped with pollution, grime, and oil? 😱
Well, this activated charcoal bar unclogs pores and sets your younger-looking skin free too. Deep cleans and refreshes skin
Top Five Reasons To Use Skin Patrol Activated Charcoal Bar Soap
1. Detoxifies The Skin: Skin Patrol Activated Charcoal Soap can draw out toxins, impurities, and environmental pollution from the skin to leave it clean and soft. Patrol Activated Charcoal Activated charcoal soap can pull the unwanted excess oils from your skin along with the dirt from the skin. This gives you an oil-free, smooth look. Use Activated Charcoal soap bars so your skin will feel clean, revitalized, and relaxed.
2. Treats Acne: Skin Patrol Activated Charcoal soap can be highly beneficial in the treatment of acne. helps to reduce acne spots to make your skin clear.
3. Perfect For All Skin Types: Activated charcoal has the ability to absorb deeply to extract excessive oil and dirt. It also moisturizes and nourishes dry skin. Activated Charcoal also soothes irritated skin making it perfect for sensitive skin types
4. Gentle Exfoliation & Moisturization: Exfoliation is a vital step in any skincare regime. Activated Charcoal helps by gently removing dead skin cells along with the extraction of dirt and grime, charcoal soap also treats psoriasis and eczema. It is effective for the treatment of dry, cracked skin, to make your skin glow with a healthy look.
5. Reduces Pore Size: Dirt can settle in your pores making them larger than normal. When your pores are not clear neither is your skin. Skin Patrol Activated Charcoal Soap helps to pull out the dirt and grime so pores can return to normal size
What Can I Expect From Skin Patrol Activated Bar Soap?
- Tighter, firmer skin without feeling dry
- Anti Oxidants
- Reduces Pore Size
- Acne reduction
- Toned healthy-looking skin
Works well with
Skin Patrol Moisturizer
Fragrance Profile: OUD
Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot): Skin Patrol Activated Charcoal uses Carrot because it has antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant content. Carrot may offer some sun protection, as well as skin-repairing to dry and damaged skin.
Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) is an excellent skin hydrator and rich in vitamins C, E, B6, B1, B3, and B2. Also, it contains almost 95% water and high levels of lycopene. This multi-acid, rinse-off exfoliant dramatically resurfaces skin to visibly smooth wrinkles and brighten tone
Sunflower Oil: is rich in essential fatty acid and vitamin E. It produces and produces a rich lather that is conditioning the skin.
Vegetable Glycerin: Cleanses the skin without clogging pores, facilitates the skin's absorption of other beneficial active ingredients in natural products, facilitates new skin
Vitamin E: In Patrol Soap is directly absorbed into the skin.It promotes blood circulation, naturally inhibits skin disorders while keeping skin moist, effectively fights off melanin deposits, and provides anti-inflammatory protection.
Full Ingredient List:
Ingredients: Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Perfume), Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Powder, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Activated Charcoal Powder, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.