A REFRESHER COURSE
Bumps? Here's shaving info you don't know, should know and will be really, really glad to know.
NOTE TO SELF: GROW YOUR MIND.
NEED TO KNOW
The night before, tweeze all ingrown hairs and apply
Bump Patrol aftershave.
The next morning:
1. Lather up with Bump Patrol Cool Shave Gel.
(Don't use any scrubs prior to shaving)
2. Use a quality blade worthy of your face.
3. Follow the Directional Shave Method.
(Yes, it's that important.)
4. Rinse, dry and apply Bump Patrol aftershave over your entire shave.
NICE TO KNOW
1. Shave after you shower. (The softer the beard, the closer the cut).
2. Use fingers to apply aftershave. (Stop with the cotton balls).
3. If using clippers or electric razor, follow points
3 and 4 above only.
THE DIRECTIONAL SHAVING METHOD
Shave in the direction of your beard's growth.
Bumps hate that.