Why Use Skin Patrol Face Wash?
The face wash is for your face. Bar soap, that's for your body. Your facial skin is much more sensitive and delicate as compared to the skin on the rest of your body.
We have formulated Skin Patrol Face Wash exclusively for the skin on your face. It cleanses off dirt, oils, and irritants that can accumulate on your face throughout the day and while you sleep. The charcoal in the face wash gently exfoliates your skin, lifting any trapped hairs, removing dirt and debris.
How to Use Skin Patrol Face Wash?
Take a pea-sized face wash on your palm and apply gently on your wet face to make a lather. Then rinse. You should start and end your day by washing your face with Skin Patrol Face Wash to achieve maximum results.
Bonus Tip ✨To obtain that extra clean feeling, use 2-3 drops of Bump Patrol Aftershave and give your nose and forehead a gentle scrub with a face cloth.
Skin Patrol Moisturizer
We hope you’re not doing what we think you’re doing. Please tell us you are not walking out of the house with a dry face. But if you do, don't worry because we have got you covered. We bring you our exclusive Skin Patrol Moisturizer.
Why Use Skin Patrol Moisturizer?
Skin Patrol Moisturizer helps soothe and nourish your skin to give and maintain a youthful and healthy glow. Unlike other moisturizers, our Skin Patrol Moisturizer is made from natural ingredients that penetrate deep into your skin to nourish and moisturize it from inside out.
How to Use Skin Patrol Moisturizer?
- After cleansing your face or finishing up a shave, wash your hands to rinse off any additional oils, dirt, or build-up of products.
- Pat them dry and get to work.
- Dispense one pump of Skin Patrol Moisturizer into the palm.
- Rub the moisturizer between the palms of your hands and spread to fingertips.
- Start applying the moisturizer on the drier parts of your face.
- Finish by applying moisturizer to your T-zone.
- Rub excess moisturizer into your hands.
Skin Patrol Bath Soaps
Skin Patrol offers a range of bath soaps. We make bath soaps from natural ingredients like Himalayan Pink Salt, Activated charcoal, Hemp Seed Oil, and others. Due to this, our soap bars act gently on your skin, helping it retain moisture and deep cleanse skin pores.
How to Use the Skin Patrol Bath Soaps?
To get the most out of your soap, follow these simple instructions.
- Wet the soap and work up a lather. Then begin washing your body.
- If you are a guy who prefers a straight-to-work type of application, you can directly apply bar soap to your body. Then, lather to cover every inch of your body.
- Rinse and then repeat if necessary.
- If you like to take a bath with an aid such as a loofah (yes, loofahs are not only for women) or a washcloth, wet the tool you are using. Work it up to form a lather with your bath soap.
- Gently scrub your body down.
Remember, it is always wise to properly wash your loofah and washcloth separately after a couple of days. This helps to wash any trapped dirt or debris in it.